- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 10 December 2014 09:51
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 15
CiviCRM is a community-based open source project to build constituent relationship management functionality for the nonprofit, advocacy and nongovernmental sectors.
You can use this demo site to try out most of the features of CiviCRM including online donation processing, event management, memberships, case management, reporting and more ...
Try Out the Demo as a Constituent
- Test drive on Online Contribution page.
- Test drive a sample Membership Signup form.
- View event info (as a visitor or constituent would see it).
- Test-drive online event registration (or click "Register Now" from the event info page).
You can use this test Visa card number for these test-drives: 4071192274301275.
Login to the Administrator Site
Go to Joomla Administrative Login and login with...
...then select CiviCRM from the Components menu.
Any data you enter on this demo site is "publicly available" due to the open login. Please do not enter real email addresses or other personal information. The demo database is reset periodically.